HOW DOES GDPR
The Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR) is a comprehensive regulation for the protection of personal data and integrity within the EU. The purpose of the regulation is to give you greater power over what organizations are doing with your personal information.
ACCORDING TO GDPR YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO FIND OUT:
You are also entitled to be forgotten. Personal information that you no longer approve for processing or who no longer needs to be processed can be deleted. You also have the right to data portability. This means that you have the right to get your stored personal information transferred to you in a machine-readable format.
WHAT WE STORE ABOUT YOU
Since Freja eID is an e-ID, it is inevitable that we store some of your personal data in our database. However, the amount of information is slightly different, depending on which level of Freja eID you are registered at.
IF YOU USE FREJA eID EXTENDED OR PLUS THEN WE STORE:
- Your e-mail address (or addresses if you registered multiple)
- Your name and surname, gender and date of birth
- Your Personal Identity Number
- Your Registered Address registered in SPAR (and your special postal address if you have one)
- The photo of the ID document you used to register for Extended / Plus
- Reference number and last validity date of the ID document that you used to register for Extended / Plus
- The ID photo you took during the registration process
- Your User History (Login and Signatures)
- The model of your mobile device, or devices you use your Extended or Plus on, and the device’s operating system (Android and iOS)
- The services that your Extended or Plus are connected to
IF YOU USE FREJA eID BASIC, WE STORE:
Your e-mail address (or addresses if you have registered multiple)
Your User History (Login and Signatures)
The model of mobile device or devices that you use your Freja eID on as well as the device’s operating system (Android and iOS)
The services that your Freja eID is linked to
WHERE DATA IS STORED
Apart from the ID photo and the image of your ID document, all other data is available to you in My Pages. Since the ID photo and the image of your ID document are sensitive information, we do not share them with you over an insecure channel, such as email. If you would like us to send you these image files, please contact our support, we will do so safely, at no cost.
We store all data within the EU.